Dr. Jonathan C. Patrowicz provides a wide range of personalized healthcare services for our concierge patients. These comprehensive medical services include:
- Primary Care -- As your primary care physician, Dr. Patrowicz is more than just the doctor you contact when you’re feeling ill or have a medical question. In addition to diagnosing and treating you, he is there to help educate, advise, and enable you to make the best available choices when it comes to your health. The key is to spend the time necessary to provide you with the most accurate diagnosis and best possible care.
- Urgent Care -- At Jonathan C. Patrowicz, D.O., P.A., we take pride in providing our patients with the medical care they need, when and where they need it. If you experience a sudden injury or illness, you can receive the immediate care you need from healthcare professionals that know you, rather than a stranger at an express care facility.
- Concierge Medicine -- This membership-based option offers unparalleled access to care and unhurried office visits for an annual fee. This business model allows us to focus on fewer patients, so we can provide you with the highest level of personalized service.
- Chronic Illness Care -- At Jonathan C. Patrowicz, D.O., P.A., we take a comprehensive, integrated care approach to managing chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and COPD. This includes regular checkups, screenings, patient education, and, if necessary, the coordination of care with specialists. As a concierge medicine doctor, Dr. Patrowicz takes the time to develop a true patient/doctor relationship with you, so he can help you stay healthy despite any pre-existing medical issues.
- Geriatrics -- Elderly patients have special medical needs ranging from managing specific age-related medical problems to ensuring their physical safety. As a dedicated primary care and concierge medicine physician, Dr. Patrowicz understands the challenges that the elderly face and has the experience and skill to recognize how illness impacts an older patient’s welfare. His approach emphasizes and promotes healthy aging and effective preventive care.
Primary and Urgent Care Services in Salisbury, Maryland
In addition to in-person, on-site visits at our Salisbury, Maryland office, Dr. Jonathan C. Patrowicz now offers virtual telehealth visits. For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, call us today at (410) 334-3788 or use our convenient, online request form.